Workshop Material: Optimization with JuMP in Julia
Running the notebook/slides
All the material used for this workshop is available on GitHub.
- The presentation and standalone code are merged into a notebook (Jupyter) available here.
- The notebook can be viewed on the web, or opened with Julia using the
IJulia package to be able to run the code and use its interactive features.
- The slides are contained in the notebook: they can be accessed using RISE. They can be also be viewed without Julia here, with the interactive features disabled.
To go further and learn Julia
The notebook contains a large appendix that can be used as an introduction to coding in Julia and to using IJulia notebooks.
To get started:
- Install Julia (you can start here).
- Follow Appendix 1 of the notebook (see slides) for further instructions.